"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."
(Jackie "Moms" Mabley)
(But the pace of change is now so fast that if you do what you've always done, you won't EVEN get what you've always got!)
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
"Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right." (Henry Ford)
Do you want a different result? Do something different!
Don't know what? You need the help of an Imaginist!
We will help you move your thinking forward!
If you are a small company or entrepreneur,
click here to see how
an Imaginist can help you Imagine it, structure it, make it happen!
If you need help writing and managing a bid,
click here to go to our
partner site, eXceeding.uk.com and create a winning bid!
If you are a larger company, planning significant changes and looking
for a better approach, carry on reading!
Change Readiness Assessment:
IS YOUR ORGANISATION CHANGE-ADEPT?
DOES IT HAVE THE RESILIENCE
AND CAPABILITY TO MANAGE CHANGE WELL?
68% of change projects fail to deliver the planned benefits
- that's official! *
Can you afford for yours to fail?
Download our latest slide presentation:
|Building your Capability for Change
* Deliver consistent improvement in change project outcomes
* Deliver organisational Capability for Change as a core value
* Respond to the challenges you face with the speed and resilience you need to survive
and our information note on
Change Readiness Assessment
to find out how!
SOME OF THE INSIGHTS BEHIND OUR SUCCESS
- Projects fail when the complexity of the project exceeds the capability of the organisation to cope
- Complexity is exponential and is typically underestimated
- Conventional change management interventions which attempt to design and control the outcomes can cause a complex change project to fail
- A ‘capability gap analysis’ will predict whether a project is likely to fail and what to do about it
- The barriers and risks cannot normally be overcome within the implementation lifecycle of a project – you have to start earlier and continue after the completion of the project
- Investing in an organisation's capability enables it to cope with change.
The Imaginist Company is a leading independent Change Management Consultancy
specialising in helping clients realise the benefits from transformation projects.
Our promise to our clients is:
“Within a few days,
we can predict the success or failure of your change project,
help you to gain ownership of the risks
and provide you the skills and tools to address them”
Because we identify exactly where the barriers to change lie,
we can apply precisely the right skills, diagnostic tools and interventions
to deliver a successful outcome.
We can then translate that into an enterprise-wide Transformation Programme.
us on: Tel: +44 20 8201 1478 or Mob: +44 7801 802 571